SRI KANCHI KAMAKOTI MUTT
NRI PARENTS & RELATIVES ASSOCIATION
AIM & PURPOSE OF THE ASSOCIATION (OBJECTIVES)
(AS APPROVED BY HIS HOLINESS SRI BALA PERIYAVAL)
MAKE A DATABASE OF NRI’S ALL OVER THE GLOBE
With the guidance, blessing and suggestions of SRI SANKARACHARIYAS OF SRI KANCHI KAMAKOTI PEETAM, to bring together NRI’s who are passionable of the greatness of Hindu Sanathana Dharma, to understand, appreciate, follow and propagate our ancient religion, culture, values, spirituality and tradition between themselves and between their sons, daughters and children on :-
- Vedas, Upanishads, Puranas, Ithihasas
- Great Acharyas and their works – Adi Sankara, Ramanuja, Alwars, Nayanmars, Saints like Purandara Dasa, Gyaneswar, Namdev, Musical Trinities – Thyagaraja, Muthuswami Dikshithar and Shyama Sastri
- Ancient Temples, Temple visits
- Visit Mutts and seek Acharyas
- Village visit, experience Village Life
- Importance of Traditional Practices and Functions.
- Religious Tours, Vedic Patasalas, Schools offering Modern and Traditional Education
- Attend Sampradya Bhajans, Music Concerts, Upanyasa and Spiritual Lectures
- Importance of Family Life and Spiritual Life (Lougheekam and Vaideeham)
- Importance of Rituals – Necessity – Purpose – Practice and Benefits
- Help NRI’s visiting India towards above objectives
- Help Students and Employees from India
- Periodical Exchange of Information on above Areas and Meeting when NRI’s Visit India.
- Form a Website and Email for the Association
- Explore funding requirements, Sponsorship, etc
- Make the Association interesting and active by participating, encouraging, attending and donating for noble causes
- Kanchipuram Sankara Mutt is the Focal Point
- Chennai Office is at : New No. 9, Old No. 36, Luz Avenue, Mylapore, Chennai 600 004, India. Other branches at Centers to be suggested by His Holiness.
Our Theme : ``VIDYA, VAIDYA AND VEDA``
FOSTERING SANATHANA DHARMA
During past several centuries, People of Indian Origin have migrated worldwide due to
compulsions arising out of invasion, foreign rule, persecution, discrimination, trade, and presently
seeking better job opportunities, education, higher standard of living etc.. They always face
challenges arising due to diverse ethnic groups based on cultural, moral and sharp socio-economic
To mitigate these challenges, with the guidance, blessings and suggestions of Their Holiness Sri
Sankaracharyas of Sri Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam, NRI Parents & Relatives Association is formed to
create awareness of our great Sanathana Dharma, Culture and Heritage among NRIs in general and
NRI youth in particular by establishing a state of art communication network.
The Aim and Purpose of the Association is to “Re-unite & Unite” (உறவுக்கு பாலம்
அமைப்போம், வேருக்கு பலம் சேர்ப்போம் ) NRIs under the aegis of Sri Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam
to understand the greatness of Hindu Sanathana Dharma and appreciate, follow and propagate our
ancient religion, culture, values, spirituality and tradition.
Objective: Towards achieving the above goals set out by our Acharyals and also to bring focus
on the Vision of Pujya Sri Sri Sri Mahaperiava, it is decided to hold the NRI meetings as
directed by our Revered Seers with the Theme “Vidya, Vaidya, Veda”.
Visesha Pujas & Events at Shrimatam in
Shrimatam camp is at Chennai
21 Apr. eve. To 31 May 2019
Sri Sankara Vidyalaya,
Coordinated Country-wise Samashti Bikshavandanam
Bhiksha Vandanam Days
From April 2019 to March 2020
Uthrashaada – Pujyasri Sankara
Vijayendra Saraswathi Swamiji Star
News & Events
Heritage Tour for NRI Families:
His Holiness Sri Periyava wants our Millennial generation to understand and be connected with our parampara.”
In order to achieve the above goal, with the guidance and blessings of Periyava, we are proud to introduce an exciting guided Heritage Tour to NRI families, by taking them to various temples in Tanjavur District….Read More…
NRI Tour Program:
It has been an express direction of HH Shri Bala Periva that Children coming from abroad must be taken on a tour of places which can make them aware of our culture and heritage and bring in a greater understanding of everything connected with our Parampara. Tanjavur as we all know is considered the cultural capital of Tamil Nadu with… Read More…
1. Sampradaya Pattashala Kothapeta Admissions Open 2019
2. Sampradaya Specialised Advanced Pattashala Kakinada Admissions Open 2019
3. Śanḳarā Samskritha Pāṭtaśālā Samlkot Admissions Open 2019
4 Śanḳarā Samskritha Pāṭtaśālā Thirupathi Admissions Open 2019
Dear NRI Devotees,
November 17th and 18th were a spectacular cultural extravaganza at the Sri Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam, Kānchipuram. Over 600 children from the Integrated Pātashalas of the Sri Matham gathered from different places and showcased their talents. Art, projects, dances, skits… Read More…
Announcements from Kamakoti Kainkarya Sabha, London
We are delighted that more than 100 people actively participated in the puja. The puja began with a recital of Tamraparni Suprapatham – please see attached link. Apart from the usual elements of the puja, such as Rudraabhishekam, Acharya Pada Puja, Tiruppukazh, etc.,
we had discourses on Tamraparni Pushkar and Kamakshi Mahatmiyam by Sri VNG Rao and on Purushottama Yoga (Ch 15 of Gita) by Dr R S Raghavan: sincere thanks to both scholars… Read More…
Gist of Accomplishments:
Our objective is to establish:
Sankara School (contemporary education or Integrated education), Vedapatasala, Hospital (either Eye or Ayurveda). Already a start has been made in the all directions in the past 3 / 4 decades.
Below will give you a gist of Accomplishments.
1. Deemed University – 1
2. Women Education – 1 … Read More…
ARTICLES OF THIS MONTH
Sri Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam Seventh Acharyal – Sri Aanandaghanendra Saraswati
He was known as Chinnayya before Sanyasa. He was the son of Suryanarayana Makhi. He hailed from Chera country. A great votary of Gauri, through divine grace of God, he obtained extraordinary literary powers. He wrote commentaries on the Sankara Bhashyas and Sureswaracharya’s Vartikas. He attained mukti at Srisail on KrishnaNavami in the month of Vaisakha of the cyclic year Krodhana (55 BC).
Sri Kanchi Kamakoti Peetam Eighth Acharyal –Sri Kaivalyanandayogendra Saraswati
Before Sanyasa, he was known as Manganna and a native of Tirupati in Andhra. He was the son of Trailinga Sivayya , He attained mukti at Kanchi on first day of Makara of the, cyclic year Sarvadhari (28 AD)
PRASNOTTARA RATNA MALIKA of Sankara Bhagavatpada
Adi Sankara Prasnottara Ratna Malika is one among the many works by SANKARA BHAGAVATPADA. In this work,he enlightens and clears our doubts about various issues, in the form of simple question-answers.
… Read More…
Ocean of all known Sastras, master of all Vedas and Puranas expounded, I meditate in my heart on your auspicious Feet. O Sri Jayendra Guru, give me refuge